A photo taken on January 2nd during First Friday devotions. Adoration takes place in the main parish church following the 7:30am Mass through 6:40pm in preparation for the 7:00pm Mass. Adoration is available Monday thru Saturday at the convent chapel.
Recent Posts on Te Deum:
- Longest vacant diocesan throne filled: Knoxville, TN gets a bishop! (***Breaking***)
- Pope Benedict XVI celebrating ad orientem...
- New Prefect of CDW, Cañizares, Favors Communion on the Tongue
- Bishop Vigneron and the Liturgy - The Testimony of a Priest
- New Fatima Prayer Group to Begin at Grotto January 13th
- Requiescat in Pace - Father Richard John Neuhaus
- Another Translation of the Petrus Article on the Handbook to be Released on Handling Apparition Claims
- Brilliant Benedict XVI...Petrus: Holy Father to soon issue "handbook" to deal with apparition claims
- Proof Positive: Photos of Abp-elect Vigneron Celebrating the Traditional Latin Mass
- Fire across from Grotto
- Bishop Allen Vigneron's "10 Rules for handling disagreement like a christian"
- A Te Deum Post Series on Archbishop-elect Allen H. Vigneron
Posts from the Catholic blogosphere:
- Back to the question of “stable group” (Fr. Z)
- More on the “gravitational pull” (Fr. Z)
- QUAERITUR: confusion of roles (Fr. Z)
- Breeding Cancer Free Human Beings ? (Reflections of a Paralytic)
- Highlights of '08 March for Life Coverage (AmP)
- Lodging for the March for Life? (AmP)
- Post-op update from Philip Johnson and more in Heading home to NC...
- Just peak in at the Gladdest Hours - a good family blog
- Novena to Fight FOCA (Catholic Mom in Hawaii)
- Birth Control Pill Inventor Regrets the Resulting Demographic "Horror Scenario" (Blog by the Sea)
- Life in the Novitiate (Dominican Nuns of Summit)
UPCOMING...Please come tomorrow night at 6:00Te Deum Laudamus! Home
The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!