Monday, November 27, 2006

Opus Angelorum: The Angel of Fatima

The Priests of Opus Angelorum recently held a parish mission at Assumption Grotto. On one of those evenings Fatima was discussed and the priest pointed out how the Angel was sent out ahead of the Blessed Mother. Like many in my generation, I know little about Fatima, and much less about the Angel of Fatima.

It's time to learn!

While I do not have the conference available in written form to provide, I would like to point out three lay circulars under the section "Angels and Saints" that are available on the Opus Angelorum website in which the Angel of Fatima is discussed.

Part I: The Angel of Fatima - 80 years ago!
(Spring 1996 by Fr. William Wagner, ORC)

Part II: The Angel of Fatima - a Tutor of Love
(Fall 1996; Fr. William Wagner, ORC)

Part III: The Angel of Fatima and the Eucharist
(Lent 1997; Fr. William Wagner, ORC)