Friday, January 9, 2009

Recent Posts and More...


This will be the scene tonight - snow is in the forcast to the tune of 6-8 inches predicted south of 8 Mile Road by 4:00pm Saturday.

Recent Posts on Te Deum

On that last note, I have not forgotten the promised post-series on our new Archbishop here in Detroit. I have several things planned, the first of which I hope to release this weekend.


From Other Blogs:

One other quick note. I learned that the Pro-Life Summit I advertised last week will be aired on Ave Maria Radio - at least locally. You can tune in from anyplace in the world by going to the station's website and clicking listen live (click to enlarge)




Te Deum Laudamus! Home


The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!