Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Catholic Virtual War Series - Table of Contents


*


I close out 2014 with this post which serves as a table of contents for a series I have worked on, and which is a work in progress.  Some which were not part of the original series, like Rash Judgment, have been renamed and labeled for the series.

I shut down my comments some time ago since I do not have time to monitor them and the spam filter does not eliminate all spam.  People these days hold most discussions in social media anyway.  So, older discussions may be in some of these but comments should not be operational for anything new.





*Picture at top is an isolation of the girl with a black eye in Normal Rockwell's painting, "Shiner"



COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG HAVE BEEN DISABLED INDEFINITELY.

For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church;
it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!

- Diane M. Korzeniewski

Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.