Thursday, January 29, 2009

Installation Mass of Archbishop Allen H. Vigneron: Photopost 2


Just one rack of vestments in a room before the Installation Mass of Archbishop Allen H. Vigneron at Blessed Sacrament Cathedral in Detroit


What follows are many of the 116 pictures I took yesterday afternoon. I regret that I still do not have the proper lenses for this kind of work and did the best I could with my camera mounted on a tripod. The procession pictures are definitely grainy looking.

Catholic bloggers may use these, provided a link back to this post is given so people know from where they originated.


There were some dignitaries listed provided by the AOD or in the program who did not make the Installation. These included Cardinal Szoka and Archbishop Pietro Sambi.















































WANT TO SEE MORE PICS OF THE MASS?

Go to my Smugmug site to view the entire collection where more bishops are pictured, and many more from the Mass:
Other posts on Te Deum on Archbishop Vigneron, and News


The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!