Saturday, March 15, 2008

Assumption Grotto website temporarily down - server problem

If you have been trying to get to AssumptionGrotto.com and have not been able to see the site, know that it is being worked on by our webmaster Rick. He responds to my email of last night:


We are having sever problems, all of the web sites that I run are down since 9 pm last night. I have been in contact with the company since midnight and they are working on the problem. I will let you know when the problem has been resolved.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.



Rick - I know I speak for everyone when I say there is nothing for you to be sorry about. Server problems are out of your control and we trust you will be up and running as soon as it is fixed. We thank you for your dedication and service!

I wonder if those servers aren't out in the south where big storms have done much damage. A tornado went through Downtown Atlanta!

I will make a separate post about Holy Week info just received from Grotto at my request while we wait for the parish website to get back online.

Te Deum Laudamus! Home