Friday, April 10, 2009

Photopost: 2009 Good Friday Service in Extraordinary Form

Like with my Holy Thursday 2009 pics, I will be editing this post with some info. It's late and I just want to get the pics out there for now. Some explanations will come, so be sure to check back in a few days.

There are some key moments missing in here. Notably, the veneration of the Cross in the sanctuary by the priests and altar boys. This is because I focused on capturing that part in video and could not take still shots. However, I will likley add pictures from last year because what I captured then, was very good. The altar boys are different, but the pics themselves are good stock.

If the embedded slideshow does not work fo you, see link below.





Go to my Smugmug page for the 2009 Good Friday, Tre Ore, service at Assumption Grotto based on the 1962 missal.


Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!