I've been posting like mad and will probably continue for at least through the end of the USCCB General Assembly, which is over tomorrow. Here are some recent posts:
- People ask: Is Obama the Anti-Christ?
- Help a great Catholic blogger pay for college... (it takes a single click)
- Were vocal pro-life bishops heard before the election?
- More on USCCB General Assembly tomorrow.... (and words from Bishop Martino!)
- Catholic Campaign for Human Development and ACORN discussed at USCCB General Assembly
- It's "Ineffable"!
- Fr. Trigilio's Catechetical Crash Course: Pro-Abort Catholic Pols
- Don't just thank a veteran today; pray for them!
- November 15, 2008: Helpers of God's Precious Infants Prayer Vigil
- Bishops Meet in Baltimore in Annual General Assembly
- Thoughts on Forty Hours and Eucharistic Devotion
- Forty Hours Devotion at Assumption Grotto - Day 2 of 3
- Audio: Excellent Post-Election Interview with Janet Morana and Fr. Joseph Fessio
- Fr. Frank Pavone's Post Election Webcast - on Replay
- Knights of Columbus Bowling & Pizza Party! (Nov 15)
- Bishop Finn's Election Eve Sermon (powerful)
- Blessed are They Who Mourn.....Obama's Win
Te Deum Laudamus! Home
The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!