Rev. Eduard Perrone, Pastor of Assumption Grotto, blesses the herbs on Assumption Day. Afterwards, they were set out for people to take home.
- Headline Bistro: A cafeteria for faithful Catholics
- UK Bishop Releases 92-page statement....listing problems in the Church
- Bill Bennett takes on Wolf Blitzer on Abstinence Eduation
- Andrea Mitchell: Just some of the uneducated, blue collar females will switch to Palin
- Bishop Martino of Scranton: No Communion for Pro-Abort Politicians
- Medjugorje: Canonical Status of Fr. Tomislav Vlašić, OFM
- Noteworthy events coming up for Grotto-goers.....and others!
More recent posts:
- Real Catholic TV - Now it's Official.....Launched!!!
- Sarah Palin: Feminist Hat-Trick? (There's more than one kind of feminist!)
- Brokaw: The Catholic Church "came after" Pelosi....
- Blatant Bias at the Peacock Network
- Wow! Running List of US Catholic Bishops in Action over Pelosi
My Recent Photostories:
- Assumption 2008: The Evening Mass at the Outdoor Grotto
- Assumption Day Photos: Morning Masses & Adoration
- Ave! Ave! Ave, Maria!: A Glorious Assumption Day Ending
- Kazakhstan's Bishop Schneider Visits Detroit (scroll down for photopost links at the bottom)
- Mass & Burial of Aborted Babies at Grotto (with Fr. Frank Pavone)
Te Deum Laudamus! Home
The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!