Monday, September 8, 2008

Hurrican Ike - Hundreds Dead in Cuba, Haiti, as it heads to US

Please pray for the victims of Hurrican Ike. Much suffering is taking place in Haiti, Cuba and surrounding islands.

I just saw this same video on Fox News. The footage shows you the power of a hurricane as waves hitting the coast splash as high as buildings, with residents looking on. If you want to see what can happen with storm surge, here you go.

Please pray for these people and for anyone else in the path of Ike.



Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.


Related: Ike slams Cuba, Haiti death toll passes 600

Te Deum Laudamus! Home




The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!