Sometimes that is how blogging goes. It is also why I don't want you to depend on me for regular news. To be honest, there are several quick stops I make each morning before I do anything else. They include and are not limited to:
Posting everything they post is redundant. If they already have a post on something I wanted to post on, I try to draw your attention to it.
If you don't want to follow other blogs and news sources on a regular basis, at least visit them when you see I am not posting. I keep saying that I want to get out of the "news" end of blogging and focus more on fewer, more original, and well thought out postings. After you visit some Catholic blogs you begin to see they all cover some of the same things.
With that, I want to draw your attention to a few news items and blogposts out there that I have wanted to post on, but haven't had the time (the clutter in my house is closing in on me!!!).
If you don't follow Fr. Z on a daily basis at WDTPRS, here is some of what you've been missing...
- Fr. Z on Vatican Cong. for the Clergy: World Day of Prayer for the Sanctification of Priests and a Prayer for Priests
- Card. Castrillon Hoyos ordains priests for the FSSP in Lincoln, NE - Extraordinary Rite This is a mega photopost with shots taken from EWTN's live coverage.
- Get out your bells, books, and candles! Canada: another attempted ordination
- CDF: Decree of Excommunication of those involved with attempted ordination of women
- Wonder what “schism” is? There is a good example in St. Louis.
Other news and blogposts:
- Excommunication for female 'ordination' (Ed Peters)
- Learning the Tonus Solemnior (NLM)
- The Mansion of the Past Reopened (NLM - Reflection on TLM)
- Cardinal Bertone says new social encyclical as early as this fall (AmP)
- Vatican issues document on obedience in religious life (AmP)
- Curt Jester's Vocation Posters
- Traditional-Mass Training Moves Ahead (Update on the recent TLM training session at St. John Cantius in Chicago) - Zenit
- Urge Gov Granholm to sign partial-birth abortion ban
- Abp Naumann on Governor Sebelius - a Q & A
- Classic Fr. Perrone during informal talk on "Tridentine" (Pnoto Post)
- Memorial Day 2008 at Assumption Grotto (Photo Post)
- Fr. Perrone's Column for May 25; "Tridentine" Class on Tuesday
Te Deum Laudamus! Home