Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ordinations in the Archdiocese of Detroit - May 10, 2008



This Saturday at 10:00am, five men will be ordained at Blessed Sacrament Cathedral in Detroit by Adam Cardinal Maida.

Please keep them in your prayers and pray that many more fine men will hear that call and respond with a "fiat".


I found it interesting to read about their backgrounds and what they had to say about certain topics. In particular, I was pleased to see a common thread in this question on each of their pages and I encourage you to check it out. It gives me hope to hear them voice concerns with which I agree because change starts with recognition of the problem.

What are the greatest challenges you see facing the Church? Where do you see the greatest hope?


Te Deum Laudamus! Home


Only the free can choose obedience to Magisterial teachings. The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; rather, it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!