Thursday, April 7, 2011

Support Ave Maria Radio's Pledge Drive - Ending Friday

I can't say enough about having access to Catholic radio.  Ave Maria radio is in nearby Ann Arbor, but I listen to it on the internet and I listen to podcasts.  This is truly missionary work you would be supporting.

I would like to ask my readers to make a pledge to support Ave Maria Radio before the pledge drive ends tomorrow.  Be sure to tell them your parish. 

Go to Ave Maria Radio's website or call 1-877-288-1077 to donate. 

If you were unaware, you can listen to all of Ave Maria Radio's program's online live at the website, or make use of the archives. 

As an aside, Al Kresta, host of Kresta in the Afternoon, will be speaking at the Call to Holiness






For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!
Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.