- Bishop Martino of Scranton and the Media
- Senator Casey's Spokesman: Vote against Martinez Amendment did not conflict with pro-life views
- March 14th: Holy Trinity Apostolate's 12th Annual Lenten Symposium: Christ our Hope
- Guest Homily by Fr. William Kuchinsky: What should I say? What would you like me to say? (a must read.....more language that Vatican II never banned)
- The USCCB's Perfect Storm: So-called Catholic politicians, educators, and journalists
- R.I.P.: Fr. Val Rykowski 1916-2009....And, God loves you too, Fr. Val
- An Open Letter to US Catholic Bishops regarding National Catholic Reporter's Article: I am a Pro-Choice Catholic
- BREAKING: Bishop Martino sends second letter to Sen Bob Casey; Issues Official Notice on Worthy Reception of Holy Communion
Newslinks and other posts from the Catholic Blogosphere:
- Denver Archbishop: "Very Bad Period of Catechesis" in Church "Bearing Bad Fruit in Our Time" (LSN Exclusive)
- Family Advocates: Ask the Senate to Stop the Child Porn Lawyer from Becoming Dep. Attorney General (LSN)
- Kathleen Sebelius Explains Being a Pro-Choice Pro-Lifer (US News & World Report).....Uh-oh, she talks about being a pro-choice Catholic.
- US women (progressivist) religious defy Vatican Visitation (Fr. Z)
- POLL: When was the last time you went to confession? (Fr. Z)
Te Deum Laudamus! Home
The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!