A painting of St. Bernadette by Assumption Grotto parishioner and artist, Jerome Rochon. I was asked to photograph the painting by Fr. Perrone who has made holy cards of the painting which will be available soon in the Grotto Gift Shop. It was intended to be done prior to Feb 11th, but better late than never.
Recent Posts on Te Deum Laudamus!
- Please participate: Weekly Holy Hour for US Catholic Bishops (Read and Reflect!)
- Video: Newsclip about Bishop Martino and the St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Pope Benedict on the Feast of the Chair of St. Peter
- Guest Comment on the Legionaries of Christ
- Update on Fr. Peter Kennedy and St. Mary's
- Catholic Prof Doug Kmiec... Catholic Judges and Abortion: Did the Pope Set New Rules?
- Pelosi, in her own words, reveals ignorance about Eucharist
- Bomb threat made against Archbishop Bathersby
- World Over Live on EWTN - Excellent Interview with Bishop Baker of Birmingham, Alabama
- Pelosi and the Pope; Cavuto and Archbishop Chaput on topic (Video)
- Pray for priest assigned to St. Mary's in Brisbane
- An Update on Pelosi Meeting with the Pope
- Bishop Martino threatens to close Scranton's Cathedral on St. Patrick's Day...
- Hack job in The Tablet attempts to intimidate priests
- NY Times: After Schooling by Pope, Pelosi Still Favors Abortion
Select posts in the Catholic blogosphere:
- Video: St. Michael's Abbey is sliding down a hill (AmP)
- Time Magazine Mocks Church's FOCA Stand (Creative Minority Report)
- James MacMillan: Tablet attack on Fr Tim Finigan is a 'disgrace' (Damian Thompson - UK)
- Enough is Enough! (Fr. Ray Blake cancels The Tablet in his parish)
- EWTN is in and with the REAL Church (Fr. John Trigilio)
- NYT: priest revives confession in his parish, liberal loser runs it down (Fr. Z)
Te Deum Laudamus! Home
The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!