Rev. Eduard Perrone, OCDS - Grotto's pastor - prays his office following an early morning private Mass.
Wow! Running List of US Catholic Bishops in Action over Pelosi (updated Aug 31)
My recent photostories (note, I still have not had time to finish editing Assumption Day photos from Assumption Grotto):
- Assumption 2008: The Evening Mass at the Outdoor Grotto
- Assumption Day Photos: Morning Masses & Adoration
- Ave! Ave! Ave, Maria!: A Glorious Assumption Day Ending
- Kazakhstan's Bishop Schneider Visits Detroit (scroll down for photopost links at the bottom)
- Mass & Burial of Aborted Babies at Grotto (with Fr. Frank Pavone)
- Hurrican Gustav heads for New Orleans: Pray for the suffering, those called home....
- Real Catholic TV has Launched! Go Check it Out! (official launch is Sept 1)
- McCain's VP Choice: Gov Palin of Alaska - A Mother of Five and a Competent Leader
- Lifesite: Pro-Life Dems Abandoning Obama in New Gallup Poll
- Video: Archbishop Chaput being interviewed by Neil Cavuto on Pelosi and Biden
- Political hacks are now hacking the Catholic Faith (commentary on post that showed up in the section meant for congressmen by the head of "Catholics" for Choice.
- Uh-oh! Nancy Pelosi rejects Bishop's Corrections, still cites St. Augustine
- Nancy Pelosi misrepresents Catholic teaching; Rush Limbaugh calls her out on it...
- Petition drive to support USD for bouncing Rosemary Radford Reuther
- Sandro Magister on Archbishop Chaput and his new book
Noteworthy: 6:30am Daily Tridentine added to Grotto's Schedule... and, it will now be included on Saturday mornings. A few more people have discovered the treasure of an early morning Mass and we are now seeing around 12-15 people regular (about comparable to the old 8:30 timeslot which was recently suspended). Several are of the working class whose only option was the 7:00pm Mass. I have noticed that as people get use to the schedule they are trying to get there earlier for pre-Mass devotions and time before the Blessed Sacrament.
Te Deum Laudamus! Home
The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!