Friday, May 9, 2008

Reminder: Orchestra Mass at 9:30am TLM this Sunday!!!

This is just a reminder that the 9:30am will be an orchestra Mass, conducted by Rev. Eduard Perrone, pastor of Assumption Grotto. See details here.

I recommend you get there early - before 9:00, if you want a decent parking spot.

I have been contacted by a blog reader from northern Virginia who came in for a Tiger's game last night (how sad - they lost....again). He is planning on coming to the Mass with his wife and perhaps others in the area that he is visiting. I invited them over to the gym after Mass for our weekly BBQ and suggested he check out our Grotto Gift Shop along the way.

If you are planning on visiting Assumption Grotto, please drop me a line ahead of time and I can let you know of any special happenings that may affect your choice of Masses. For example, I did learn from Fr. Perrone that the Noon Mass on Corpus Christi will be in the extraordinary form (TLM/Tridentine). I can be reached at this email address: TeDeumBlog@gmail.com

Being the month of May - the month of Mary, there will also be the May crowning, but this follows the Noon Mass. Unfortunately, weather may not cooperate. There is a sixty percent chance of rain. Either way, indoors or out, Our Lady will appreciate the gesture.


Te Deum Laudamus! Home