Thursday, July 31, 2008

Links to Photos of Aborted Baby Burial...

Fr. Frank Pavone has noted in his latest email my blog homepage, with regards to photos I took of the burial of aborted babies at Assumption Grotto in Detroit. Welcome to all who are visiting my blog for the first time.

Since that took place a month ago and many are coming to my homepage trying to find it, I thought I would post a couple of links here.

Scroll along my sidebar for other lead photostories, and further down yet for many photoposts of Catholic life at Assumption Grotto in Detroit, and more.

Mass & Burial of Aborted Babies at Grotto (Te Deum Laudamus!)

YouTube Video of the Mass & burial of aborted babies by Priests for Life (Priests for Life)

Te Deum Laudamus! Home


The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!