Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Bishop's backbones are getting stronger!

It is a true pleasure to continue reading stories of Bishops who are speaking up in their dioceses to clarify Catholic teaching on voting. There have been many misrepresentations in the popular press by politicians trying to gain votes for themselves or others.

I don't have time to put the whole thing up and Fr. Z has it formatted well, with comments. This one is a realy dandy!

Go read: Joint Statement of the Bishops of Dallas and Forth Worth, USA

There are more to come. I encourage you to check in on Fr. Z's blog daily. There are some other great news items there too, but I must get off to bed. 4:30 comes early.

I am also behind on making some other posts and hope I will get to them. Time has been tight.


Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!