Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pope Benedict in the US: Update - April 17, 2008

I was gone all day without computer access so I could not publish comments until now (I have them on moderate to filter out unwanted advertisements).

Even though I have heard the address given to the educators, as well as that given to people of other faiths which was back-to-back a couple hours ago, I have not had time to fully digest them. I think it was Fr. Neuhaus who commented that these speeches need to be read, highlighted and marked-up in order to make a quality commentary of any kind. I had thought the same thing as I listened and I didn't want to take notes knowing it would be available online.

There are experts out there far smarter than me whose commentaries I look forward to reading. As I find things out there in the coming days, I'll try to link to them.

You can find links to all texts at the web page EWTN has prepared which collects them all as they happen.







Te Deum Laudamus! Home