Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pope Benedict in the United Kingdom - Resources

Photo: AFP/Getty

If you are looking for papal addresses, homilies, solid Catholic commentaries on the Holy Father's visit to the UK, see my list below. 

I won't be able to keep up with it all from a blogging standpoint, so I encourage you to visit these sources which are going to be hopping.  I know I'll be reading. 

Also, watch my Twitter feed which I will try to update with interesting news stories and links.  Just click the bird in my sidebar to read the feed.

This may get updated.


Also, visit the Cardinal Newman Society's new blog in which they are giving frequent updates from the UK and will be discussing the beatification.

Photo: AP

Te Deum Laudamus! Home
The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!
Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.