Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A few photos and a few links...

Eucharistic processions happen each Sunday following the Noon Mass, weather permitting, from early spring until late fall.  The Rosary is prayed outdoors at the grotto, followed by Benediction with the Blessed Sacrament.

Finding time to blog of late, has been difficult. In fact, finding time to do much of anything has been difficult - LOL.  I know... I'm single, I'm suppose to have all kinds of time.  Since I cannot blog on everything out there, I can lead you to some good articles.  So, I give you some photos in this post of our Sunday Eucharistic processions, and a few good links to read. 

Now, this Sunday, the Assumption Grotto choir is singing at St. Joseph's "Oktoberfest" in September. Beer, brats and ... lots of beautiful music with a handful of choirs.




Te Deum Laudamus! Home
The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!
Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.