Thursday, November 26, 2009

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving Day


Norman Rockwell's Thanksgiving


To all of my readers, I wish a blessed Thanksgiving Day.  There is so much to be thankful for.  First and foremost, I thank Almighty God for the gift of life.  I thank Him for the gift of His Son, the Blessed Virgin Mary, all the angels and saints, and for Holy Mother Church.  Last, but not least, I thank God for family and friends, for a good job, a roof over my head, and food on my table. 

If you cannot offer thanksgiving with Our Lord today in the  Eucharist, then at least make a spiritual communion with thanks in mind.

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!

4 comments:

Vincenzo said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

nazareth priest said...

Great idea to make a spiritual Communion if one cannot attend Holy Mass today!
We have so much that we need to thank our Lord for doing for us.
A blessed Thanksgiving to you!

Diane M. Korzeniewski, OCDS said...

Nazareth Priest,

I'm glad to have clicked on your website in your profile. I'll have to visit again when I have more time. I have a great affection for icons.

While I have almost no place to hang an icon, I would love to get some blank cards with an icon on front. I'm always sending people notes and they come in handy.

Nick said...

Great idea nazareth priest!

Happy Eucharist Day everyone!