Bishop Schneider is widely known now for his excellent book, Dominus Est, which looks at how Communion has been distributed throughout history.
The bishop will be back in metro Detroit this October for the 12th annual Call to Holiness where he will speak on The Sacredness of the Holy Eucharist and the Fathers of the Church. Register soon!
Previous posts on Bishop Schneider on Te Deum Laudamus!
- Historical-Liturgical Notes on the Rite of the Eucharist by Bishop Athanasius Schneider
- New Prefect of CDW, Cañizares, Favors Communion on the Tongue
- Archbishop of Bologna, Cardinal Caffarra - Decree on Holy Communion (on the Tongue)
- Dr. Alcuin Reid Reviews, "Dominus Est"
- Author of Dominus Est, Bp Athanasius Schneider, to appear on EWTN Wednesday
- Photopost: Bishop Athanasius Schneider (at Assumption Grotto) on his book, "Dominus Est" and the Church in Kazakhstan
- Photopost: Bishop Athanasius Schneider, ORC at Sts Cyril & Methodius in Sterling Heights
- July 22 EWTN Mass with Bishop Athanasius Schneider
- Video: Bishop Schneider during Ordinations in Austria (a beautiful example)
- Photopost: Bp Athanasius Schneider at Assumption Grotto in Detroit - Week 1
Te Deum Laudamus! Home
The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!