Every day brings something new out of this corner of Australia and this morning was no different.
In this first article you can see that this priest could write a handbook on how to get replaced at a parish, and even excommunicated. Other headlines show the chaos, as well. Unfortunately, this has probably gone on for so long that it has embedded itself to the point that you have to wonder if the parish can be retained by the archdiocese, or if it will break off in schism.
- There'll be no parish, says 'betrayed' priest
- Sacked priest Father Peter Kennedy vows to celebrate mass
- St Mary's Father Peter Kennedy brands replacement 'religious scab'
- Father's flock fights move to de-frock
Previous posts on Te Deum:
- George Cardinal Pell backs Archbishop Bathersby on actions taken regarding Fr. Peter Kennedy
- Update: Rogue Australian priest vows not to go down quietly
- Wayward Australian Parish Heading Towards a Breakaway
Te Deum Laudamus! Home
The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!