Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blog-profile: Lex Orandi Lex Credendi

Thanks to a comment in this post by a 15 year old follower of Te Deum Laudamus!, I have discovered a very respectable blog that I think you will enjoy. Bookmark his site, or click the "Follow this Blog" tool in his sidebar.

You will love the music selection.

Pray for Nate, as well, as he discerns a vocation! From his profile:

Hey! I am a 15 year old high school student (which isn't saying much), and am a Traditional Roman Catholic. I am still discerning a vocation to the priesthood, and I pray my blog will be an outlet for all of my thoughts to be heard and discussed; And also to bring you and others closer to Our Lord Jesus Christ and His One True Church, The Catholic Church.
Go visit Nate at Lex Orandi Lex Credendi

I was going to add him to my blogroll, but that service seems to be down. Does anyone know what is going on with it?

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!