Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Blog maintenance....

EDIT 9:07pm....well, for you regulars, what do you think of the new look? I could not get a photo header to work with the old template so I changed to a template that was more friendly in this regard. We will try this for a while. It allows me to change the pic frequently, and with ease. I'm going with a summer color theme for now (blues, white, and yellow)

You may see some changes as I look for a way to add a better looking header at the top. It may take moving to a new template altogether. It may look strange as I am working on it and trying different things.

If you are looking for the recent photostory of the Mass & burial of aborted babies at Assumption Grotto, you can get it here...

An Act of Mercy: Mass and Burial of the Unborn with Fr. Frank Pavone and Bishop John M. Quinn at Assumption Grotto

Te Deum Laudamus! Home