Monday, May 12, 2014

For tonight's Satanic 'Black Mass' make an act of reparation



You've probably read by now that a club at Harvard University has brought in a Satanic group which will re-enact a "black mass."   If not, you can read about it here, here, and see the Archdiocese of Boston response here, with additional links. Dawn Eden looks in to the background of the man behind it.

It's all happening tonight.  The best thing we can all do is make an act of reparation.  Go to Mass, make a Holy Hour, pray a Rosary, or any other prayer you can offer, no matter how modest and do it for the reparation of this offense and for the conversion of sinners.  Assumption Grotto has Mass at 7:00 p.m. every weeknight evening.

I hope Harvard gets hit in the pocket book by alumni and other groups who donate money to the prestigious university.

Others have already made the point, but I doubt Harvard would permit a Quran burning, nor should they.  Aside from the fact that a 'black mass' mocks the Catholic Mass and is an act of worship of Satan - the Father of Lies and Evil of all evil, this whole thing is beneath the dignity of any university, let alone Harvard.

Update on Health Status:

I haven't been blogging much, not so much because I'm so sick that I cannot, but because I am doing somewhat better and now trying to catch up on so much work around my house.  I'm on a very strict diet - one used for diverticulitis (even though I've not been diagnosed with it), and is lactose free, wheat free, gluten free, and low-FODMaP.  I'm still not well enough to get into many activities and am reserving my strength for getting the house back in order after nearly 3 years of neglect.

I'm much more active on Facebook which allows me to post with the click of a button, so if you don't see me active for a while, check there.




For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church;
it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!

- Diane M. Korzeniewski

Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.