Friday, September 30, 2011

If anyone is trying to reach me...


My Yahoo account is down and I cannot send email due to "suspicious activity".

My gut instinct is that this is a system issue.  Whenever I have an oddball problem, I typically google it to see if anyone else is talking about the same thing today.   I actually found it even better to use the Twitter search bar (yahoo suspicious activity) and see lots of people talking about it.  

I did use Yahoo chat and they seemed to know, but still made me fill out  a form. 

I'm sure it will get resolved soon.  I usually just wait these things out.  Stuff happens and it's not the end of the world.  It is, however, my primary account. 

It appears that I am still receiving messages, but cannot repsond.  Those wanting to reach me, should use my public account associated with this blog: TeDeumBlog (at) gmail (dot) com .  If you do get through to my Yahoo account, look for a reply from that gmail account.



For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!
Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.