Sunday, September 27, 2009

Current Catholic Events and the Twitter Feed


From the Te Deum photo archives - Summer of 2007

You may have noticed that my blogging has dropped off significantly.  Not only has my spiritual reading suffered, but my home seems like an endless clutter pit and I know these things have been compounded by time spent on the internet. 

I just cannot keep up with the fast pace of Catholic news on this blog.  And, I would really like to focus more on wholesome writing projects to be published here.  These things take more time than the high-paced "get out the news" kind of stuff takes.

Twitter has been a real blessing.  This allows me to let people know what current Catholic events I'm reading and browsing.  I'll try to update this daily, but there are never any guarantees.  Just click the Twitter icon in the upper right hand sidebar to see links to interesting stories and posts out there.




The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!