Monday, March 30, 2015

Palm Sunday

I have just two images from Palm Sunday.  I was testing a new external microphone that sits in the shoe for flash. I'm hoping, and praying, to capture better visuals and sounds this year during Holy Week.   The good news about the test is that I found a good combinations of settings. The bad news is, that didn't happen, but on a small segment within the Credo.  Thus, I have nothing to share. Your prayers for success this Holy Week would be appreciated.  I do this out of love for God as I know how some souls are stirred by the beauty and old churches like Assumption Grotto - with all the aesthetic beauty are not accessible to everyone.  Be assured, that Jesus is present in every parish where there is a tabernacle holding Him, and He awaits you whether the parish has such beauty or not.







COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG HAVE BEEN DISABLED INDEFINITELY.

For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church;
it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!

- Diane M. Korzeniewski

Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.