Saturday, December 31, 2011

Dawn Eden's latest book receives imprimatur from Cardinal Wuerl

Dawn Eden writes about her latest book, which you can pre-order now:

It's not the Catholic version of the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval, but an Imprimatur still counts for something. Taking its name from the Latin word for "Let it be printed," an Imprimatur shows that an author has submitted his book to his bishop, and that the work has been judged to be free from doctrinal and moral error. And now, I am elated to have the first Imprimatur of my career, from my own bishop, Cardinal Wuerl, for my upcoming book My Peace I Give You: Healing Sexual Wounds with the Help of the Saints. The cardinal granted it on December 14, the feast of St. John of the Cross, after it received a Nihil obstat from his censor deputatus, Father Carter Griffin (who is himself an author).

See her full post at the Dawn Patrol: Let it be printed


BOOK REVIEWS FORTHCOMING

I have three book reviews in my list of things to do and I will bring these to you after the first of the year.  Have a look at check back in the coming weeks.



For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!
Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.