Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bill Cosby - A man of great, clean humor....

There are so many things I could blog on right now, and I have not had time. I just want to take time out for a good laugh and this kind of post only takes but a a minute. My thoughts turned back to Bill Cosby - one of the funniest, cleanest comedians there are. He knows how to take every day life issues and turn them into laughable moments. Bill Cosby is a gentleman who has proven that laughing can be prompted without stooping to filthy language and content. Take this one, for example, on dentists....





For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home
The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!

Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.

6 comments:

elzie said...

He is one of thee greatest comedians ever- a man of astounding talent. My father took me as a teen to see him- he performed in the round just like in the video...walking about, sitting...just sharing the funniest stories. I so enjoyed this piece!
Thanks. :)

Amy R said...

I love Bill Cosby too! And so do my kids! Youtube is fantastic for keeping his legacy alive and strong!

Nick said...

He didn't always have good clean humor. His humor used to include vulgar and profane language. Like here.

Anthony S. "Tony" Layne said...

Thanks for posting this, Diane! I love this routine.

Anonymous said...

I have seen him live...the humor was not so clean.

Anna said...

Look up Brian Regan. He is clean and hilarious.