Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Note about upcoming post on "Intercessors Case"

I have been making several blogposts on the situation in Omaha, Nebraska with the now suppressed Intercessors of the Lamb

I mentioned in the comment box of my last post, that I would be making a new post based on a point raised by a commenter.  It seemed like a good opportunity to discuss it.  Hit counts have been up on those posts, so obviously there is an interest.

Between work, choir, and life as a secular Carmelite, I have not had an opportunity to complete that post.  I hope to do so this weekend. 

Recent posts on this topic:




Te Deum Laudamus! Home
The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!
Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.