Sunday, January 20, 2008

Msgr. Reilly of Helpers of God's Precious Infants on EWTN

If you are just dropping in, go turn on EWTN or navigate to their homepage and play the live TV broadcast on the internet, provided you are on something faster than dialup. Once there, just place your cursor over "television" and choose "Prime Time", then choose which program you want to watch it with.

Msgr. Philip Reilly, the founder of Helpers of God's Precious Infants is being interviewed by Fr. Benedict Groeschel on Sunday Night Live.

If you miss it, you can catch the rebroadcast on Monday at 2:00am, 9:00am, and Saturday at 5:00pm (all EST).

There is a chapter of Helpers of God's Precious Infants here in metro Detroit. I post their major events at the HGPI-Michigan blog.

Msgr. Reilly is in the Brooklyn, NY area. Click here for their website, which has much more info.

When I get more time, I will be updating the Michigan website with contact info. If anyone is willing to assist me with that blog, please contact me. I can add you as a "team member" with posting priviledges. From there, it's easy to learn. Email me at TeDeumBlog@gmail.com.




Te Deum Laudamus! Home