The Christmas schedule is as follows for Assumption Grotto:
It is not advisable to delay confession until Saturday the 22nd or Sunday the 23rd. No confessions will be heard December 24, or December 25.
We are fortunate our priests have opened up another window for pre-Christmas confession.
Thursday & Friday (Dec 20-21)
10:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.
2:30 p.m. until 3:30 p.m.
7:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
Monday, Christmas Eve, December 24th
- 7:30 a.m. & 8:30 a.m. (These are Advent Masses and do not fulfill the obligation for Christmas)
- 4:00 p.m. (fulfills Christmas obligation)
- Midnight - Tridentine Solemn (fulfills Christmas obligation). The musical program for the Midnight Mass begins at 11:45 p.m. with music from Berlioz’s l’Enfance du Christ. The orchestral Mass will be Beethoven’s Mass in C.
Tuesday, Christmas Day, December 25:
- 6:30 a.m., 9:30 a.m., (Latin) 12:00 noon.
- (No orchestral Masses)
Saturday, December 29:
- December 29: 7:30 a.m. & 8:30 a.m.
- (These do not fulfill the obligation for Sunday)
- 4:00 p.m.(Mass of Sunday, feast of The Holy Family)
Sunday, December 30: The Holy Family
- 6:30 a.m., 9:30 a.m. (Tridentine Latin Orchestral; musical program as for the Christmas Midnight Mass); 12:00 noon.
Monday, December 31:
- 7:30 a.m.; 8:30 a.m. (These do not fulfill the obligation for Holyday)
- 4:00 p.m. (Mass for the Holyday of Obligation)
- 11:00 p.m. (Mass for the Holyday of Obligation); this Mass is followed by Benediction at Midnight with Pot Luck, for those who wish, in the gym)
Tuesday, January 1st, New Year’s Day:
- Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God,
- 6:30 a.m; 9:30 a.m (Latin Tridentine); 12:00 noon
- Saturday, Jan. 5th, 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday Jan. 6th: 6:30 a.m; 9:30 a.m; 12:00 noon (Tridentine, Latin Orchestral Mass; musical program as for the Christmas Midnight Mass)
Te Deum Laudamus! Home