Sunday, May 6, 2012

Classiest Flash-Mob, evah!

I saw this on the Deacon's Bench the other day, but was on my laptop and wanted to wait until I was on my desktop which has good speakers to watch it. I got an email from reader, Christine, with the same video and it reminded me to watch it. This is really cool. Just watch the faces especially of the children.


Those kids may have never heard those kinds of instruments up close and personal before. I'll bet they never forget the experience either. I can just hear it every time a family boards: "Mommy, let's go on the train with the music again"
For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church;
it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!

- Diane M. Korzeniewski

Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.