Thursday, August 8, 2013

Blog Update





To my many blog followers:

There's good news and bad news. 

The good news is that I am working extra hours because my industry has recovered well from the recession of a few years ago.

The bad news is that I have less time for blogging as I use what little time I have home for ordinary things like laundry and housework in between my Carmelite obligations.

I haven't even been as active in Facebook and Twitter, nor have I been doing my usual reading rounds.

Facebook and Twitter make it easy to continue to share things with the click of a button when I do read something.  You can find my accounts up in the right hand corner.  Anything that I would make public on my blog, I share with a public setting in Facebook. Therefore, you can simply subscribe to catch those kinds of posts there.

I have a number of serious spiritual writing projects on deck and can't wait to get to them.  But, I have had to set them aside for now.  Perhaps God is intending for me to continue pondering and praying on those subjects so I can offer a more complete set of thoughts.

Assumption Day is coming on August 15th.  I'll get details out on devotions and Masses that day in my next post, perhaps later today.

I continue to recommend you check daily, New Advent's home page which offers a really good variety of Catholic content, as well as places like Catholic Culture for it's excellent news briefs (they always provide links to additional and original sources), Life News, and especially the Vatican News Service.




For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church;
it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!

- Diane M. Korzeniewski

Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.