Monday, March 18, 2013

Papal Humor: Cardinal Pell to Cardinal George...



Now, if you have not seen this video spoof by Brandon Vogt, have a look.  The music is in the original made by Catholic News Service, but I think it was more fitting for Brandon's video edit.  In fact, I'd go so far as to say that music inspired him to make this comical piece.




RECENT POSTS

If you haven't seen my pics from Mass at Assumption Grotto yesterday, see how we honored Pope Francis, and St. Joseph.  

See this great promo video for the Swiss Guard

Reports on Pope Francis' Mass yesterday and his Angelus message

And, my initial post on Pope Francis: God just short-circuited the dissenting wing of the Church


For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church;
it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!

- Diane M. Korzeniewski

Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.