Monday, December 31, 2012

Has the Church granted a "cultus" to "Our Lady of Medjugorje?"

A popular image found when searching "Our Lady of Medjugorje" on the web


On a blog I have dedicated to some analysis surrounding documents involving Medjugorje, I discuss whether we can find any indication that the Church has permitted a cultus, or a cult of devotion, to "Our Lady of Medjugorje" - a title often seen on websites and in comment boxes by those who support the alleged apparitions.

I don't permit comments on that blog as it is informational.  I will leave comments open here for discussion, after my analysis is read.  However, you MUST sign the comment, if using the anonymous option.  And, comment moderation is on so I will publish them as I have time.  If you want your comment published, don't say anything you wouldn't say in person, and state your position in a respectful manner.

Go read: Was a "cultus" permitted by the Church for "Our Lady of Medjugorje?"



For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church;
it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!

- Diane M. Korzeniewski

Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.