Monday, December 3, 2012

Assumption Grotto Christmas Mass Schedule

I have already had some inquiries about which Masses will be in the extraordinary form (1962 Misal). The usus antiquior, as it is often referred to, will be celebrated at the orchestral Masses noted below.  There are more questions about the full Mass and Confession schedule, and whether the orchestral Masses will be Solemn High Masses.  As soon as I have it, I will provide an update.  Watch the Assumption Grotto homepage too.



For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church;
it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!

- Diane M. Korzeniewski

Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.