Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Photo-post coming...


I have a few photos to share that I was able to get during the Midnigh Mass at Grotto from the choir risers, which I could not leave during Mass since I was.... in the choir.  I also have photos from the "Shepherd's Masses" that took place for the first time - at least in recent history - immediately following Midnight Mass.  I will explain this more when I make my post, probably later today.

Check back soon!

For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home
The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!
Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.