Thursday, November 8, 2007

New blog dedicated to cooking

Well, it's been in the back of my mind for over a year. I've needed a way to capture family recipes while mom is still living (she's one heck of a cook!). I also wanted to create a way to share them and keep them going, and make an easy way for me to retrieve them for my own use.

Many at Grotto probably do not know that I like to cook now and then, and it's cheaper, and healthier to make your own meals. So, if you want to follow that blog, it is called, The Old Country Kitchen. I may periodically point to it from here since I am not planning on frequent posting there. Perhaps a few times a month.

Today, I am home sick with bronchitis and letting the aroma and steam of home made chicken soup in the house keep my lungs happy. That chicken soup is what sparked me into action, and the need to do something while I recuperate besides lay around. I may, in fact, make that my first entry sometime today.

Te Deum Laudamus! Home