Monday, November 30, 2015

Two homilies by Fr. Perrone - November 22, and November 29, 2015

My apologies for neglecting this site.  I've been spending most of my time in other areas of the web that get much more traffic, such as Facebook.  Social media has really made it so much easier to share with a single click.

If you don't see me blogging here, you can check Facebook, and simply click the "Follow" button (you may need to log into your account).  I have reduced the number of people I'm approving as "friends" because I've had issues with some who are opportunists look for ways to exploit that friendship (and who have no interest in the topics I do).  So, just hit the "follow" option once you get to my page.

No, it's not the end of blogging for me.  I just have needed to catch up on a number of things and with added work related to uploading homilies weekly, among other new tasks, something has to give now and then.

Here are two homilies by Fr. Perrone.   These were posted in the Assumption Grotto Church Facebook page, and at GrottoCast.com.








Visit GrottoCast.com for audio homilies from Assumption Grotto and more.


For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church;
it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!

- Diane M. Korzeniewski

Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.