Friday, April 3, 2015

Maundy Thursday 2015 at Assumption Grotto in photos
















I have video of the procession, but am still adjusting to the new Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro that I got for sound.  This time, I tried boosting the sound, but it came at the price of hearing the autofocus throughout.  I'm going to try to salvage what I can and play with it in post-processing to see what I can do.  I may need to replace the sound with just music in places.  I won't have time to play with it until after Easter, so check back.  Taking video meant no pictures this year of the procession.  But, I had photos last year that were quite good.



The altar boys came into church just after 10:00 for a while.


Several of the Missionaries of Charity from the other side of Detroit came around 10:00 PM, as they do every year.



The altar has been stripped.


See all the photos taken on Maundy Thursday, 2015.





For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church;
it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!

- Diane M. Korzeniewski

Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.