Monday, April 7, 2014

Holy Week Schedule for Assumption Grotto



Here is Grotto's Holy Week schedule.  But first, I regret not posting more frequently. However, the good news is that I've returned to work after finding some medicine that is helping with the abdominal problem I have been having.  Please pray for my continued recovery.

One way to follow my posts during a period which is sure to be a little more light than usual is to subscribe to my posts by email (see the sidebar just under the news section). Things like Facebook and Google+ almost require you to be in those applications not long after I post something, unless there are a lot of comments or likes/1+ to push it back to the top of people's news feeds.  I use Feedly myself and add URL's I want to track.  See a review of RSS readers here.

I want to get to Grotto's Holy Week Schedule.

Holy Week Schedule

Holy Thursday, April 17th (No morning Masses)

7:00 p.m. Tridentine Mass of the Lord’s Supper followed by Procession with Blessed Sacrament & Adoration in the church until Midnight

Good Friday, April 18th  (No morning Masses)

12:00 noon until 
3:00 p.m. •Tridentine Tre Ore (three hour) Services
•Solemn Liturgy with sung Passion according to Saint John; Veneration of the Cross; Holy Communion
3:00 p.m. Divine Mercy Prayers,  
7:00 p.m. Stations of the Cross

Holy Saturday, April 19th  (No morning Masses and no 4:00 p.m. Mass)

1:00 p.m. Blessing of Easter foods and baskets,  
8:00 p.m. Tridentine Easter Vigil Mass

Easter Sunday, April 20th, Masses

6:30 a.m. English low Mass,  
9:30 a.m. Tridentine Latin Orchestral Mass by Robert Schumann
12:00 noon English sung Mass

CONFESSIONS (5 opportunities)
Thursday, April 17: 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m; 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday, April 18: 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m
Saturday, April 19: 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m; 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Note: There will not be confessions Saturday evening April 19 nor on Easter Sunday morning.

Noteworthy: St, Cyril's  CONFESSION DAY: Monday, April 14: 10:00AM—NOON & 6:00PM—9:00PM


Easter Mass Cards are available at the rectory for the Easter Triduum Masses Divine Mercy Sunday, April 27, May 4, & May 11.




For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church;
it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!

- Diane M. Korzeniewski

Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.