Friday, November 11, 2011

For our war veterans....

While this may be more fitting for Memorial Day, it's a reminder of what our veterans have risked, witnessed, and survived.


Prayers for all veterans today, and a heartfelt thanks for your service. Likewise to those currently serving.

Here's a shoutout to my readers at the various U.S. military bases around the nation and the world (Sitemeter doesn't tell me who you are, but it lets me know when a hit is coming from a U.S. military installation, some of them in far off places I won't even mention. Know you are in my prayers. I ask all other readers to stop and say a prayer for their safe return)

Just a sidenote: 40 Hours Devotion begins this morning at Assumption Grotto and concludes after the noon Mass on Sunday.  Read more here.

For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!
Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.