Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sorry for the delay.... posting again soon; photos coming

I regret the posting delay. I've been working on photos the last couple of days in preparation for the next Grotto calendar which we are hoping will be done in time for August 15th. Since I was not planning on using photos in a calendar, which requires "landscape" it was difficult to find things in my archives for each month. I had to dig back over the years to find the right kind of content for each month. Winter scenes were the hardest.

I'm nearing completion on editing some recent events which need to get posted. Thank you for your patience. I hope to start uploading soon.

In the meanwhile, be sure to have some fun. It's summer.



For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!
Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.