Sunday, March 13, 2011

What are you reading for Lent?



I would imagine some of you are reading the Holy Father's Jesus of Nazareth: Holy Week: From the Entrance Into Jerusalem To The Resurrection.  I want to read this, but had decided over a month ago that I would read, The Science of the Cross by Edith Stein.  Perhaps I will have time for both. 

I am going to continue to post during Lent, but I will reduce my posting to allow for more spiritual reading and prayer. 

Are you planning to read some spiritual works for Lent?  If so, what are you reading now?


LENTCAzT's by Father Z
Just a reminder, that Father Z is making daily podcasts during Lent, with each being about 5 minutes.  You can listen on computer or on a podcast device. 





For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!
Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.