Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August 15, 2010 Pictures .... more soon



Photo by Grotto parishioner, Jeff Williams
August 15, 2010

If you follow me on Facebook, you may have read my entry that I was not well this weekend and could not remain at Grotto.  I'm better than I was, but still far from 100%.  I will be returning to work tomorrow.  I had a case of dehydration with electrolyte imbalance. 

I was able to get some pics of the 9:30am Solemn High Mass in the Extraordinary Form (1962 missal) before I had to leave. But, I just have not had the energy to process them, and still don't.  I'll be posting them soon.

I would like to direct you, however, to a great set of photos taken by another fellow parishioner, Jeff Williams, who was at the evening Mass. I had informed him earlier that I was planning on singing with the choir this year.   Jeff, already a talented photographer, used a special lens that really makes many of these photos that much more beautiful (I need to get me one of those!).  The evening Mass was in the Ordinary Form (new Mass).  It was concelebrated, with Fr. Perrone as the main celebrant. 

Be sure to click through all the pages of Jeff's pics from the August 15, 2010, 7:00pm Mass at his flickr page.






Te Deum Laudamus! Home
The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!
Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.